Sunday, August 14, 2016

Pelor
See the Entire Pantheon Here!

Core Woshippers: Humans, Good Aligned, Good Priests
Rank: Greater God
Gender: Male
Alignment: Good
Title: The Sun God
Power Skills: Element (Fire), Fate (Luck and Give Luck Trappings and Fortune and Shared Destiny Stunts), Life
Areas of Concern/Portfolio: Sun, Light, Strength, and Healing
Holy Symbol: A Face in the Sun


BACKGROUND
Pelor is the god of the Sun, Light, Strength, and Healing. He is known as the Shining One, and the Sun Father. He is known as the creator of much that is good. His holy symbol is a face in a sun. Pelor is worshiped throughout the Realms. He rides a mighty ki-rin (an aerial creatures that dwell amongst the clouds, of the highest intelligence and completely lawful and good) named Star Thought, summoning eagles and destroying evil with bolts of light. He is depicted as an older man with wild golden hair and well groomed beard, dressed in Golden Blinding Full Plate.

3 comments:

  1. For my game Pelor is a very important god because he was just murdered! Looking forward to seeing what you are going to do here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also appreciate people like you that go through the blog and find my errors so i can correct them, thanks a lot for that

      Delete
    2. Yea I haven't gotten into the storyline with these guys, Once I get this all set up I will dive in. These Gods even though they are from Greyhawk may not "all" be exactly as they are in Greyhawk. I already changed Iuz up some, I do have plans for several gods though. One of them is going to be the victim ofgetting too big for his/her pants and will get the wrath of the gods in response. This is why if you look at my setting map you will notice in the center Heavens Maelstrom? I have big plans regarding that with one specific god.

      Delete